Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

2019 blog profile

My name is Kyle. I am Filipino from the Philippines. My family is native to the Philippines. I go to St Patrick's school and I am in room 8. My favorite subject is science and math.
I also like to do science because I like  doing experiments. Seeing and understanding the behavior and reactions to chemicals when you are making something new makes me feel smart.
I am looking forward to this year because I want to learn new things. Also, to discover new subjects and learn them. My goal, this year, is to continue to learn more about chemicals and their behavior in science.

Check out my blog to learn more about chemistry and my learning in science.


Tech: bubble experiment observation of how bubbles are shaped when they joined together.

No comments:

Post a Comment