Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

I had so much fun at Timezone!

On Sunday 4th of June, my family and I went to the St. Patrick’s church and also Timezone.

During mass, I responded to the word of God with my mum and dad. We also sang many songs and we read some prayers. There were a lot of people at St. Patrick’s church. Father said the word of God and some prayers.

After church we went to the Timezone. There were many games in Timezone; gun games and tank games and more. I played on the tank game, but I died a lot of times. Then I went and played a gun game. In this game, I have to shoot enemy hostiles. I played for ten minutes. I really liked this game. After that, I went to play a sniper game and shot many of my enemies. When my character died in the game, my mum and dad took me home.
Image result for timezone auckland
My favourite part of the day was when I enjoyed a lot of games in Timezone. I enjoyed using the fake guns to shoot at my enemies.


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and a conclusion about my time at Timezone.

No comments:

Post a Comment