Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

Blog profile 2020

Hello my name is Kyle I am 12 yrs old and
my culture is filipino.
I live in  Auckland.
I’m year 8 and I’m room 8 at St Patrick’s School.
My teacher’s name is Ms George.
I have a Mom and a Dad,
I also had a dog but
he got bitten by a wild cobra or viper snake and died.
My Goal is to become a scientist and
learn more advanced science. 
My favorite hobby is science and exploration.
I like gaming and reading.  

My favorite is ice cream and I like to play with dogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kyle! Aleenah here, I am a filipino too! and I love dogs and reading. What book are you currently into? Thanks for the post, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kyle!,Yael here, I am a Filipino too, wow you goals are amazing, I like ice creams too.

    ReplyDelete