Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The Treasure Box (writing)

I can see soldiers firing their guns and a bandanna with a symbol around their arm.
I can see tanks moving into town and destroying houses, buildings and factories with its main gun and killing people with its machine gun on top.

I was ordered to leave my house I felt scared.  I left my house and follow the villagers to go a new town to stay, it will take 7 days to reach there. We stop to take a rest. We sleep beside roads. I feel uncomfortable as there are small rocks that make my back ache. The ground is wet and cold.

We keep walking. Some of us are sick, some have bare feet so they have to wrap cloth around them to keep them warm and free of frostbite. We all stop to take a break. All of us sit down and a villager hands out some bread and fish. The other villagers bring lots of wood and make fires using flint rock and a normal rock to start it. I cook my fish and eat the bread I let the fish cool down since it was too hot to eat. I feel full when I am finished.

While I will never forget what I saw in my hometown I hope I can start a new life somewhere else

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kyle,
    My name is George and i'm sure you already know me, since i'm in your room. I really like the way you described the soldiers firing your guns and destroying buildings. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete