Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Term 2 online blog profile

Kia Ora my name is Kyle and I'm from St Patrick’s school. I am a Filipino and my family belong to the Philippines.

I have been learning in cyber smart how to work out what information is personal or private and looking at my digital footprint.  My favorite subject is workshop designing using plywood (short name for multiple layers, of wood that was sandwich together by the hot press) then they use the sandpaper to smooth the sides and lower the chances of having a splinter.In my project I will then print my favorite cartoon character (Bart Simpson) then draw the character on the plywood by using ink paper(the ink paper are used for beginners to draw their characters) 


Image result for plywood
I am lo
oking forward to this year because I want to learn new technologies. Also to use new machines in the workshop in tech and how to use it. My goals this year is to learn more about the workshop equipment's in tech.        

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Muzammil and I am a student in Learning Hub 3 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like how you included many facts about yourself along with what you have learned in cybersmart. It made me think of how I want to learn and experience many subjects in technology and woodwork. Have you thought about maybe fixing the spelling and punctuation, also add some more info on your culture as it sounds exciting. . If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://gisintmuzammilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete