Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Listening to the word of God!

On Sunday, 30th of July, my family and I went to St Patrick's church to attend mass. When we arrived there, I saw a lot of people. I knelt down and did the sign of the cross. Mom and dad did the sign of the cross too then we sat on the pew near the font.

Then I saw Father started walking in the middle towards the altar. The projector  was used to show the responses and songs. We heard beautiful singing from the choir.  My favourite song was Shine Jesus Shine.

Father said a prayer,  ''Through Him, with Him and in Him, Almighty God for ever and ever.  Amen.
When the mass ended, Father said '' Go in the peace of Christ.'' It was good hear the word of God on Sunday with mom and dad.

My favourite part of the day was when I responded and joined in the singing at mass.  
Image result for st patricks church

Learning Intention: We are learning to use the language features of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use first person to write about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment