Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

What a fun birthday party!

                                                           The birthday party.
On Sunday the 30th of April, my family and I had a party in the house. The party had cakes and food. The drinks were Fanta and Sprite. 

When everything was set up, our friends cam to the party. Their names were Fiona and Faith. We all played Roblox. The game that I played in Roblox was Assassins. I killed three players in the game while Faith was playing on their scooter and bikes. 

When the party was over, our friends left back to their homes, because the party was held at my house.
Image result for cake

My favourite part of the day was when my friends and I played Assassins in Roblox with me.

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction,  followed by the events and then a conclusion about Tita Swing's birthday.         

No comments:

Post a Comment